Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cover Letter


Jorge Velasco Gonzalez
Fake Street #123
Jackson, Mississippi, 39201
(+52) 555-5555
example55@fakemail.com
23/04/13

Tim Cook
CEO
Apple
Infinite Loop  Cupertino, CA 95014, USA
Los Angeles, California,
91371

Dear Mr. Cook,
My name is Jorge Velasco y live in Jackson, MS and the reason I wrote this letter to apply for Apple manager. I have found this job in the contact us section of Apple´s web page. For more personal information you can get in contact with Steve Wozniak.
For this job I will study the growing of Apple in contrast with other big companies like Samsung, LG, HTC, Microsoft, etc. With this information I will analyze how can Apple improve and how to stop other comapnies from growing. I have work before as LALA manager  making it the most consumed milk Brand in Mexico leaving awaY the company Bell that was number one before I was hired by LALA.
Thank you for your your time and I hope you take me in consideration for the next Apple manager.

Sincerely,
Jorge Velasco

No comments:

Post a Comment